Red red red red red. I love red, and I love red lips. Wet n Wild makes a gorgeous red called Stoplight Red, which you can see in yesterday’s makeup look featuring this bold lip shade. If you are stuck trying to figure out what type of clothing to pair it with, look no further. In my world red lips go with everything from pajamas to ball gowns, but for now we will stick to a realistic outfit like the one above. I love the pops of red on the lips and fingertips. I am not a matchy matchy kind of woman, but this doesn’t scream matchy matchy to me.
- True Religion Women’s Emily Jacket – If there is one thing I have seen a lot of, it’s maxi dresses and denim or leather jackets. I love a nice jean jacket, and think a classic dark wash blue would work well with the dress and red lips. You can find more affordable versions of this one is too pricey for you. My current favorite is an old one I bought from Old Navy.
- Black and White Maxi Dress – I love a good black, white, and red look. This maxi dress is casual, comfortable, and gives off an effortless vibe.
- Coach Saffiano Mini Satchel – Don’t hate me for this addition, but I love Coach bags. This one is super cute, and complements versus competes with the red.
- Gold Beaded Sandals – These are cute, dressy (which I like to throw in with more casual pieces), and complement the necklace.
- Cream and Gold Statement Necklace – I didn’t want accessories that competed with the red, and felt a nice cream and gold would complement instead of compete.
- Wet n Wild Red a Good Book – Great red shade to go with the bold red lips
- Wet n Wild Stoplight Red – A classic red that just pops against the more neutral outfit
Do you have a favorite outfit you like to pair red lips with?