Win it! The Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
I’m in the mood for a giveaway! I have my own Naked 2 palette (photos and swatches here) and love it, and wanted to share it with others. The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette has been out around a year, and in that time has built a reputation for being a fabulous collection of neutrals with great quality.
Here are the giveaway details:
- US residents only (sorry!)
- It will run from today until September 10, 2012
- To help discourage people who only go around entering giveaways, the winner will be announced on the blog, Facebook, and Twitter (really hoping it goes to a true blog supporter!). The winner will need to contact me with the email used with Rafflecopter within 72 hours of the announcement or I will need to choose someone else. Make sure you use the same email address as your Rafflecopter entry. It is not public, and this way I can match it to the winner to avoid prize thieves (you suck!).
- The only mandatory entry is to leave a blog comment telling me me if you prefer people to call before they stop by, and why or why not? You must leave a comment on the blog, and copy and paste it into Rafflecopter so I know it is you.
- You have the opportunity to get extra entries by following, tweeting, etc. but they are not required.
- Please read the disclaimer. While I do ship with tracking, I am not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. (haven’t had that happen yet *knock on wood*)
That’s it! Best of luck to all of you. :)