This Weeks Top Stories
- The Beauty Delicacy: My cruelty-free October picks for hair, skin care + makeup!
- The Convenient Beauty: The Convenient Beauty isn’t feeling the hype of Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: The creamy orange of Barielle Joytini is featured on Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla celebrates her 2nd year in blogging with a huge giveaway. Win fabulous mix of makeups & accessories. Ends November 20.
- Très Beau Glamour: Nay Denise has been embarking on a 7 day lipstick challenge, which was quiet fun for her. Her favorite lip look was one that included Mac’s Smoked Purple. It’s her new perfect “vampy” lip.
- Lacquer Buzz: Is it matte? Is it shiny? Find out how Catrice’s new Brushed Metal Effect looks like!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog swatches Chanel Holiday 2012 quad Harmonie Du Soir.
- Mama Fashionista: Mama Fashionista and Pammy Blogs Beauty are starting a brand new series/challenge called “MAC Matters!” See what it’s all about (and join in the fun)!
- Love.Life.Beauty.: My picks for the best Holiday 2012 Gift Sets!!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L reviewed monthly subscription box called Adorebox and shared her thoughts of it.
- Midnight Manicures: Join Jeanie at Midnight Manicures as she brings you the second new Barielle Fall/Winter 2012 collection – Times Square.
- Polishy of Truth: Looking for a little something different in a neutral? Polishy of Truth shows you a gorgeous new shade by Elevation Polish that will flatter many skintones!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog is crazy about Tweezerman products, but is madly in love with the whimsical and highly effective tweezers and nail files from their Limited Edition Cynthia Rowley Collection!
- Ishah x Beauty: Super cute Hello Kitty holiday collection shoes from JustFab.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: A comparison of OPI’s Did You Ear About Van Gogh? and Essie’s Yogaga.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle has some Mac Cosmetics Glamour Daze eyeshadows to show you this week.
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty shows you how to get an easy daytime smoky eye.
- Addicted to OPI-yum: Iovenailpolish got a helping hand naming her very first frankenpolish.
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse provides a man’s perspective on an Albuquerque day spa!
- Amber Did It!: Amber shares a swatches & a review from Darling Diva Polish.
- datyorkLOVES: Fun twist on a classic manicure.
- Love At First Site!: Latest empties and mini reviews… Avene, Bioten, Caudalie, Fresh Line, Galenic, L’occitane, L’oreal, Lierac.
- SoFlaJo: Celebrate the holidays and well into the new year with the new Party Time collection from indie nail polish maker SoFlaJo.
- The Beauty Think Tank: It’s November, and you know what that means, another Birchbox review!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: Holiday Nail Colors from 365 days of color.
- Lipgloss Break: Angela from Lipgloss Break is giving away Jon Bon Jovi Unplugged Fragrance set – enter to win!
- The Socialite’s Closet: Ever wondered about Starbox? The Socialite’s Closet shows you hers.
- Cosmetics Aficionado: L’Oreal’s The Temptress’ Touch nail polish is a golden green gem.
- Peace Love and Glitter: Tarina Tarantino’s eyeshadow formula is AMAZING! Check it out in her Emerald Pretty Palette, currently 40% off at Sephora!
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments