My Target Spring Beauty Bag has arrived, and I must say it exceeded my expectations. For a limited time Target had sign ups on their Facebook page for a free beauty bag. It was supposed to come with samples and coupons. Here is what my bag contains:
- Pantene Color Preserve Volume Shampoo 1.7 fl. oz.
- Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion 1 fl. oz.
- Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser 0.5 fl. oz.
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes 7 ct
- L’Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer card sample (looks one times use size)
- Target coupon booklet
- London Soho New York cosmetics pouch
First off, the cosmetics pouch is nice. Even if you are not a fan of the design, the bag itself is much better quality than anything I have gotten from sampling programs. It is well made, and even feels slightly cushioned. I am going to save this one instead of donating it like I usually do with these. All of the samples seem to be nice sizes, except for the L’Oreal Magic Lumi. I might be able to do a full face once with it, but I would have preferred a few more uses worth of product. The coupon booklet I didn’t expect to like, but I do. I have some good coupons for products I would use. Target does these bagts from time to time, so keep an eye out on beauty sites or their Facebook page for when they do another bag. It’s free even!