Smoky Eye Friday
I wanted to do a rule breaker look. Blue eyeshadow and red lips? Eh, why not! I was all thumbs trying to get my lashes on, but I swear the wonkiness isn’t so noticeable in person. I really like the style and would/will repurchase. Blue eyes and red lips aren’t a look I do all that often, but for funsies it is worth a try now and then.
- No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Deeply Beige
- Milani Multitasker Face Powder in Light Tan
- MAC Mineralized blush in Fresh Honey
- Hard Candy Glamouflage concealer
- MAC RiRi Woo
- Clear lipgloss
- Milani Eye Primer
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in Blamed Blue
- MAC Dazzelight (brow highlight)
- MAC Soft Brown (crease)
- MAC Swiss Chocolate (outer crease)
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Magpie (lid to crease)
- LORAC Ooh La Lace Palette Black shadow (lower lash line, smoke out the outer V)
- Maybelline Define-a-Lash in Black
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brown Pencil
- Ardell Adore lashes in Mia
Did you do a smoky eye look today? Want to link up? Here’s what you need to know:
- Your smoky eye look (just an eye or full face) must be a current post for this Friday. No old posts.
- No paid/sponsored posts.
- If you submit a link you must include the gallery widget within your smoky eye post. It’s only fair! After you submit, you can click here –>> to get the InLinkz code to insert into your post. Make sure you include the link to the code in your post so that people who submit from your page can get it.
That’s it! This will be ongoing, so you can participate as little or as much as you would like. My smoky eye posts will be on the blog Thursdays at midnight PST, and submissions will be open for a full 24 hours (so through Friday at midnight). You will be able to find the submission link and code link every Friday inside my Smoky Eye Friday blog posts.
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments