Smoky Eye Friday
I decided to pair a green eye with a wine colored lip today. I bought a new Milani lipstick and was excited to try it. While I like the lip color, I am undecided as to whether or not I am a fan of it with green eyeshadow. I think next time I will pair it with a more neutral eye.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
- theBalm Frat Boy Blush
- Estee Lauder Doublewear concealer
- Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
- Milani Sangria
- Milani Eye Primer
- Urban Decay Homegrown from the Urban Decay Book of Shadow Volume II on the lid
- Urban Decay Buck from Naked mixed with Faint from Naked Basics in the crease
- Urban Decay Venus from Naked Basics to highlight
- Urban Decay Perversion from Book of Shadows Volume III to smoke out the look
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Jordana Best Lash mascara
Did you do a smoky eye look today? Want to link up? Here’s what you need to know:
- Your smoky eye look (just an eye or full face) must be a current post for this Friday. No old posts.
- No paid/sponsored posts.
- If you submit a link you must include the gallery widget within your smoky eye post. It’s only fair! After you submit, you can click here –>> to get the InLinkz code to insert into your post. Make sure you include the link to the code in your post so that people who submit from your page can get it.
That’s it! This will be ongoing, so you can participate as little or as much as you would like. My smoky eye posts will be on the blog Thursdays at midnight PST, and submissions will be open for a full 24 hours (so through Friday at midnight). You will be able to find the submission link and code link every Friday inside my Smoky Eye Friday blog posts. If you like to get your posts set up and scheduled early, then you can join my email list for weekly notifications with the early submission link and code information. Just email me at email@example.com.