I wanted to play with a bit of colored liner, though I played it safe by lining with black underneath. My Makeup Geek pigments had been sitting on my desk just begging to be tested, and so I tried two for this look. I really wanted to do a fall look, and even incorporate a touch of fall’s color trend antique gold. This time instead of it dominating the look like it did in a previous antique gold face of the day, I just added it as a pop. Gotta say, I really love it!
- No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Deeply Beige
- Milani The Multitasker Powder
- MAC Pro Longwear concealer
- theBalm Instain blush in Swiss Dot
- Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Buffest Beige
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- MAC Dazzlelight (brow and inner eye highlight)
- MAC Soft Brown (transition color for blending out the crease)
- Makeup Geek Pigment in Blitz (lid, lower lash line)
- MAC Carbon (smoke out the outer corner and a bit of the crease)
- Makeup Geek Pigment in Liquid Gold used as liner
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Liner in Black
- Maybelline Define-a-Lash in Black
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brown Pencil
- Ardell Adore lashes in Mia
Did you do a smoky eye look today? Want to link up? Here’s what you need to know:
- Your smoky eye look (just an eye or full face) must be a current post for this Friday. No old posts.
- No paid/sponsored posts.
- If you submit a link you must include the gallery widget within your smoky eye post. It’s only fair! After you submit, you can click here –>> to get the InLinkz code to insert into your post. Make sure you include the link to the code in your post so that people who submit from your page can get it.
That’s it! This will be ongoing, so you can participate as little or as much as you would like. My smoky eye posts will be on the blog Thursdays at midnight PST, and submissions will be open for a full 24 hours (so through Friday at midnight). You will be able to find the submission link and code link every Friday inside my Smoky Eye Friday blog posts. If you like to get your posts set up and scheduled early, then you can join my email list for weekly notifications with the early submission link and code information. Just email me at email@example.com.