Smoky Eye Friday
After two very bold smoky looks I decided to go for a more traditional smoky eye. I really wanted to use my matte Inglot shadows, since I have some nice taupes. I love more subtle smoky eyes just as much as I love the bold ones.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation
- Milani Multitasker Face Powder
- Chanel Joues Contraste blush in Fleur de Lotus
- MAC Creme Cup
- Milani Eye Primer
- Milani Shadow Eyez Pencil in Almond Cream
- Inglot eyeshadow in 395 (brow and tear duct highlight)
- Ingot eyeshadow 341 (crease)
- Inglot eyeshadow 344 (lid and into the crease)
- Inglot eyeshadow 560 (crease and outer v)
- Inglot eyeshadow 376 (outer V and crease)
- MAC Carbon (set eyeliner, smoke out the outer v and a touch into the crease)
- Fresh Minerals Black Waterproof Liner
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil
- Maybelline Define a Lash Volume mascara in Black
Did you do a smoky eye look today? Want to link up? Here’s what you need to know:
- Your smoky eye look (just an eye or full face) must be a current post for this Friday. No old posts.
- No paid/sponsored posts.
- If you submit a link you must include the gallery widget within your smoky eye post. It’s only fair! After you submit, you can click here –>> to get the InLinkz code to insert into your post. Make sure you include the link to the code in your post so that people who submit from your page can get it.
That’s it! This will be ongoing, so you can participate as little or as much as you would like. My smoky eye posts will be on the blog Thursdays at midnight PST, and submissions will be open for a full 24 hours (so through Friday at midnight). You will be able to find the submission link and code link every Friday inside my Smoky Eye Friday blog posts.
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments