Smoky Eye Friday
SO not bored yet with smoky eyes. ;)
This time I did another blue look, but paired it with a watermelon pink lip. I also broke out an old eyeshadow palette I hadn’t touched in months. I am trying to rediscover some treasures in my stash to curb my spending. Only time will tell if it actually helps.
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation
- Tarte Miracle of Maracuja Concealer
- Milani The Multitasker Face Powder
- CARGO blush in Mallorca
- Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial
- Elizabeth Arden Eye-Fix Primer
- Milani Shadow Eyez in Almond Cream
- theBalm The Balm and the Beautiful palette (a mix of Stock Broker and The Neighbor for an inner corner highlight, The Basket Case as a brow highlight, The Oil Tycoon in the crease, and The Southern Belle on the lid)
- LORAC Ooh La Lace palette (the black shade to smoke out the look and on the lower lash line)
- MAC Brownborder pencil for my brows
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Liner
- Ardell 110 Lashes
- L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara
Did you do a smoky eye look today? Want to link up? Here’s what you need to know:
- Your smoky eye look (just an eye or full face) must be a current post for this Friday. No old posts.
- No paid/sponsored posts.
- If you submit a link you must include the gallery widget within your smoky eye post. It’s only fair! After you submit, you can click here –>> to get the InLinkz code to insert into your post. Make sure you include the link to the code in your post so that people who submit from your page can get it.
That’s it! This will be ongoing, so you can participate as little or as much as you would like. My smoky eye posts will be on the blog Thursdays at midnight PST, and submissions will be open for a full 24 hours (so through Friday at midnight). You will be able to find the submission link and code link every Friday inside my Smoky Eye Friday blog posts. If you like to get your posts set up and scheduled early, then you can join my email list for weekly notifications with the early submission link and code information. Just email me at email@example.com.