So, I’ve done red smoky eyes on the blog before, but I thought y’all might want to see what a full face looked like. Yeah, I threw on some Halloween lashes LOL. Eh, why not? My eyes are already a bit over the top with the red pigment. If you wanted to tame it down for wearing out, then of course you could wear a less dramatic lash set. I did my usual mix of browns and orange to blend out the red. I love the way it warms the edge of the red. This time I threw some gold pigment on my lower lash line for a bit of glam.
If you did a smoky look today and are interested in joining the linkup, the deets are at the bottom of the post.
- Pur Minerals Peach Color Correcting Primer
- MAC Pro Longwear Foundation
- Revlon ColorStay Pressed Powder
- Rock & Republic Blush in Spank
- NYX Lip Liner in Soft Brown
- Maybelline Lipstick in Blushing Beige
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Inglot AMC Matte Liner in 79 (as base on lid)
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Asylum (lid)
- Sugarpill Chromalust in Goldilux (lower lash line)
- Sugarpill Eyeshadow in Flamepoint (inner two thirds of upper crease area)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Soft Brown (upper crease)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate (outer third of upper crease)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Rice Paper (highlight)
- MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon (outer V)
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Liner
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brown Pencil
- Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Lashes in Mysterious
Did you do a smoky eye look today? Want to link up? Here’s what you need to know:
- Your smoky eye look (just an eye or full face) must be a current post for this Friday. No old posts.
- No paid/sponsored posts.
- If you submit a link you must include the gallery widget within your smoky eye post. It’s only fair! After you submit, you can click here –>> to get the InLinkz code to insert into your post. Make sure you include the link to the code in your post so that people who submit from your page can get it.
That’s it! This will be ongoing, so you can participate as little or as much as you would like. My smoky eye posts will be on the blog Fridays at 6 am PST, and submissions will be open through Friday at midnight PST. You will be able to find the submission link and code link every Friday inside my Smoky Eye Friday blog posts. If you like to get your posts set up and scheduled early, then you can join my email list for weekly notifications with the early submission link and code information. Just email me at email@example.com.