Smoky Eye Friday
I have a thing lately for fall colors. I decided to do a khaki green smoky eye, because I love how it looks and it’s a very wearable color. I think even those who stick to neutral browns would love a nice khaki green. I paired it with a peachy blush and lip color. In the pictures I don’t have false lashes on, and while It looks fine in person I just don’t like how my lashes disappear in photos. I did put some Eye Lure Naturalites on and it really finished the look, but by then I lost my sunlight and the photos were too dark to share. :(
- Covergirl TruMagic Skin Perfector (in the testing phase)
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
- Sephora Microsmooth Powder Foundation
- NARS Luster Blush
- L’Oreal Orange Glow Lipgloss
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Mossy Green
- Urban Decay Bootycall Eyeshadow to highlight the inner corner and brow bone
- Urban Decay Tease in the crease and to fill my brows
- Gosh Effects Powder in Greeny on the lid and lower lash line
- Urban Decay Blackout to smoke out the look
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- Khroma (Kardashian Beauty) Eye Fidelity Mascara
Did you do a smoky eye look today? Want to link up? Here’s what you need to know:
- Your smoky eye look (just an eye or full face) must be a current post for this Friday. No old posts.
- No paid/sponsored posts.
- If you submit a link you must include the gallery widget within your smoky eye post. It’s only fair! After you submit, you can click here –>> to get the InLinkz code to insert into your post. Make sure you include the link to the code in your post so that people who submit from your page can get it.
That’s it! This will be ongoing, so you can participate as little or as much as you would like. My smoky eye posts will be on the blog Fridays at 6 am PST, and submissions will be open through Friday at midnight PST. You will be able to find the submission link and code link every Friday inside my Smoky Eye Friday blog posts. If you like to get your posts set up and scheduled early, then you can join my email list for weekly notifications with the early submission link and code information. Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.