Beauty Envy Bag
Are you a beauty sample subscriber? Never heard of the Beauty Envy Bag? That is because it is something new the four of us beauty bloggers decided to put together. The Fall Edition is the inaugural Beauty Envy Bag. This is what a beauty bag of goodies should look like. Full sized items, deluxe samples (not tiny bits of product swiped onto a card), and with a beauty bag so nice you can wear it on a night out. Luxe brands fill this bag. This was a lot of fun for us to put together, choosing items the we have used and love and being able to share them with one of you. This is something we hope to do quarterly, so look out Winter Edition!
Since some of you reading this may not know all of the bloggers involved, so we would love to introduce ourselves:
|Lakeisha is a nail polish blogger from Florida. She is obsessed with polish, fashion, and merging the two together. She is the blogger behind Refined and Polished.|
|Latoya is a beauty blogger from the East Coast of Canada. While she loves all things girly, she’s also a closet gamer and is a die-hard Walking Dead fan. She is the blogger behind Beauty Obsessed.|
|Leticia is a beauty blogger from the Pacific Northwest. She is a dog lover, sci fi nerd, handbag collector, and makeup junkie. She is the blogger behind Cosmetics Aficionado.|
Lola is a Midwest blogger with a passion for polish, science, and music. She is the blogger behind Burb Beauty.
So what will be included in the awesome beauty bag you might ask? First we will look at the full sized items. These are to accompany the Calvin Klein red nylon wristlet with red leather trim. You can click through each one to read the reviews:
- Zoya FeiFei nail polish (picked and reviewed by Lakeisha)
- Zoya Natty nail polish (picked and reviewed by Lakeisha)
- Zoya Suri nail polish (picked and reviewed by Lakeisha)
- Zoya Frida nail polish (picked and reviewed by Lakeisha)
- Givenchy Acoustic Purple nail polish (picked and reviewed by Lola)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner in Shade #14 (picked and reviewed by Latoya)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Eyeshadow in Pop Pistacio (picked and reviewed by Leticia)
And here are the deluxe samples that are also included with bag as extras:
- Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Illuminating Serum
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Sparkling
- Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Mascara
- Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
Details! Here is what you need to know to enter:
- Must leave a blog comment (just one blog, doesn’t have to be all four) letting us know what are your most favorite and least favorite things about beauty bags.
- Additional entries for following each blog on social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Open internationally!
- Must be 18+
- Giveaway closes on Friday, October 5 at 11:59pm EST
Good luck to everyone!
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments