Flame Inspired Smoky Eyes
As I was browsing through my eyeshadows looking for inspiration, I opened up my Sugarpill Burning Heart palette and the yellow, orange, and red shades made me think of the flames on classic motorcycles or hot rods. I decided I would throw that color scheme on my eyes to see how I liked it. Me likey.
I was just playing around, so I didn’t get a full face look done. I am going to look at the pictures some to decide how I would pull this off in a full look. If I figure it out you can be sure I will take pictures and post it on the blog. Sometimes I get eyeshadow ideas, but then just draw a blank about how to incorporate it into a complete look. Any and all suggestions welcome. I was thinking perhaps a very soft peach lip and cheek. Maybe even just a gloss on the lips instead of lipstick.
Also, what do you think of the black being used to change the color of the red? Do you think I should have kept the black looking black?
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Sugarpill Buttercupcake on the inner half and tear duct
- Sugarpill Flamepoint on the outer half and lower lash line
- Sugarpill Love+ on the outer corner and lower lash line
- LORAC Ooh La Lace Palette, the black shadow to smoke it out
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony
- Ardell Demi Lashes #120
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
Did you do a smoky eye look on your blog today that you would like to share? Simply insert the gallery code into your post and submit your link through the gallery above before the end of today! No old or sponsored posts please.