So, I am trying to do more face of the days, and I hope that is something you want to see. I want to give you better insight into how I use my makeup, to see that I actually DO use the makeup that I am reviewing, and maybe even create some empties (which of course means more reasons to buy makeup).
I really wanted to try a smoky eye using almost all of the Milani Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez pencils I own, but while the colors are fantastic for a smoky eye I wasn’t too thrilled with the result I got trying to use them alone. I think they set too quick for me to blend them as much as I wanted, and are more suited as as a base for standard shadows. It was worth a shot!
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (review coming soon)
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer (currently evaluating)
- Sephora Collection Microsmooth Foundation (review coming soon)
- Pur Mineral Mineral Blush in Roselite (currently evaluating)
- Milani Eye Primer
- Milani Naturally Chic Shadow Eyez in Almond Cream (tear duct, brow bone), Cafe Au Lait (lid to just in the crease), Black Ink (waterline and outer V)
- Urban Decay Naked Basics eyeshadow in Venus (tear duct, brow bone) and Crave (outer V)
- MAC eyeshadows in Soft Brown (crease) and Swiss Chocolate (crease) (currently evaluating both)
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil
- Estee Lauder Lash Primer and Sumptuous Mascara (currently evaluating)