Fall Trend: Antique Gold
I was invited to guest join the lovely ladies of Makeup Wars for Makeup Color Wars, and the focus is on this year’s fall color trend, antique gold.
This is a color I can get on board with. I love antique gold! I also love deep wine colored lips, so I decided to pair the two for a dramatic evening look. No dramatic evening look would be complete without some false lashes, so I added some very over the top ones that I got at Halloween. I love me some over the top lashes.
- theBalm Time Balm Face Primer
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
- Sephora Microsmooth Powder Foundation
- Pur Minerals Roselite Blush
- MAC Heaux lipstick
- Estee Lauder Advanced Eye-Fix Primer
- Make Up For Ever Metal Powder #4 (all over lid)
- Dior Bonne Etoile quint, top left corner shade (inner corner, outer v, and crease)
- MAC Soft Brown (transition color)
- MAC Phloof (brow highlight)
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brown Pencil
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- Fright Night Mesmerizing Lashes