Eeeeee!!! I am SO happy with how these turned out. They were really simple to do. I used a base of Sinful Colors Snow Me White (not my favorite white, but what I had on hand), and painted the designs with acrylic paint. I will for sure be wearing these again this season, because I felt so cute with them on lol. My daughter (who is 11) loved them, so I have a feeling I’ll be painting her nails with this design too.
Wanna join the linkup? Here is what you need to know:
- Your design does not have to be super fancy. Dotticures are fun and cute and easy for beginners!
- For short nails only
- Must be your own work
- Must be new for the linkup. No old posts, sponsored, or paid posts.
- Must share the gallery in the same blog post as your design. You can grab the gallery code here.
- You can submit using the link at the bottom of this post with the gallery.
- That’s it! This will be ongoing, so you can participate as little or as much as you would like. My Nail Art For Nubs posts will be on the blog Sundays at midnight PST, and submissions will be open for a full 24 hours (so through Monday at midnight). You will be able to find the submission link and code link every Monday inside my Nail Art For Nubs blog posts. If you like to get your posts set up and scheduled early, then you can join my email list for weekly notifications with the early submission link and code information. Just email me at [email protected]