Candy Canes For Christmas
I am definitely in full Christmas mode, so there is a good chance every Nail Art For Nubs mani between now and Christmas will likely be holiday themed. Fair warning.
These candy canes are SUPER simple to do, and I learned how to do them from my favorite nail art YouTuber, Robin Moses (click here for her video). I used a base of Revlon Posh nail polish, and the designs were done with acrylic paint. I didn’t like how the candy canes looked alone, so I surrounded them with snow. The candy canes are easy enough to do on the smallest of nails, since they are such a basic shape. My daughter is 11, and has very tiny nails. I was able to do one on her little pinky nail even.
Wanna join the linkup? Here is what you need to know:
- Your design does not have to be super fancy. Dotticures are fun and cute and easy for beginners!
- For short nails only
- Must be your own work
- Must be new for the linkup. No old posts, sponsored, or paid posts.
- Must share the gallery in the same blog post as your design. You can grab the gallery code here.
- You can submit using the link at the bottom of this post with the gallery.
- That’s it! This will be ongoing, so you can participate as little or as much as you would like. My Nail Art For Nubs posts will be on the blog Sundays at midnight PST, and submissions will be open for a full 24 hours (so through Monday at midnight). You will be able to find the submission link and code link every Monday inside my Nail Art For Nubs blog posts. If you like to get your posts set up and scheduled early, then you can join my email list for weekly notifications with the early submission link and code information. Just email me at [email protected]