Beauty Reads This Week
- Mama Fashionista: Better late than never! Quinn’s mini me shares her favorite things during the month of August.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Having the dull skin woes? Then get your glow on with GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment!
- Makeup, Life and Love: Tired of using your Urban Decay Naked Palette? Jamie shows us a new neutral palette on the block.
- TheFabZilla: Curious about the new makeup brushes from Make Up For Ever? TheFabZilla tried the 242 Blender Brush. Is it worth the $30 tag?
- BellBelleBella: Check out Brittney’s review of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Fancy Pantsy by Barielle Review by Me to You <3.
- Glamorable!: Love plaid? Love painting your nails? Then you just have to check out this fabulous manicure inspired by Dries van Noten’s Summer 2013 collection!
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse shows us many uses for the Ipsy glam bags.
- Daydreaming Beauty: If you’re looking for a new scent this season, Amber Blush from Bath and Body Works is a lovely option!
- Beauty by Miss L: Find out which are Miss L´s favorite makeup removing cloths.
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments