Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup
- Pink Sparklz- On Wednesday’s we wear pink! Pink NOTD! Sinful Colors & O.P.I.
- Mama Fashionista- Allow Mama Fashionista to introduce you to Evie Evan and the last concealer you will ever need (it’s HG status)!
- Ishah x Beauty- It’s Girl’s Night at Ishah x Beauty! Check out some good eats, drinks and my FOTD.
- Phyrra- Wanna steal the spotlight? Phyrra tells you to break out the Anastasia See and Be Seen Kit.
- Midnight Manicures- Water Marbling with Patricia, see this nail art technique at it’s best.
- Beauty Product Review- Discover the mask that has completely changed my complexion and made every night a spa night!
- Cosmetics Aficionado- Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick in Ballet might be your perfect Barbie pink.
- Creatively Yours by Ro- Smooth out your edges with Carols Daughter Macadamia Hold & Control Smoother
- Adore-a-polish- Get scrubalicious with this yummy grapefruit sugar scrub from Qtica.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom- Check out four lovely Zoya shades at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom
- Sincerely Stephanie- Looking for an easy way to do nail art? Check out how you can create art using your own fingerprints!
- Shades of Beauty, Inc. It Works! BZZAGENT REVIEW: Smooth ‘n Shine® Keratin Power Semi-Permanent Hair Tamer
- Mani Curiously- The First 50 Giveaway Celebration! Come celebrate Dom & E’s first follower milestone with this great giveaway!
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog checked out the Hey, Sailor! collection from MAC and shared her review on the limited edition Fleet Fast blush!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge- Easy Ombre with The New Black
- The Beauty Delicacy- The sweetest shade of red gloss perfect for Summer
- Beauty by Miss L- Check out Miss L´s bright summer eye makeup look
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design & makeup artist- The Big Reveal is here! Part 3 or the “After” of the makeover series for this soon to be new mom, is on the blog. Next up, the makeup lesson.
- Liquor, Lube and Lipstick- My latest hair adventure, combining my two favorite loves, neons and ombré hair.
- Cosmetically Challenged- Cosmetically Challenged shows you what Orange Neon nail polish is all about with Sations “One & Only Orange” from the California Gleamin’ Collection
- Nails Beautiqued- It’s summertime! Want some nailart ideas? How about some Wispy Flowers.
- Dorothy’s little wonderland- What should I do if I would like to change the skincare routine. Tips and tricks to minimize the irritations
- The Polished Zombie- Star Wars and Nail polish? The Polished Zombie proudly lets her geek flag fly with an out of this world polish from Amy’s Nail Boutique.
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments