Beauty Reads This Week
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Anastasia Beverly Hills has created a fantastic new set for the brows and eyes that is sure to please. The Bold & Beautiful Kit has every thing that you need in one gorgeous set!
- Midnight Manicures: Jeanie reviews Milani Cosmetics COLORstatment Plums and Berries Lipsticks and Lipliners. This is Part 3 of 4, find out which collection she likes best.
- Shades Of Beauty, Inc.: Indie NOTD: Going Down…to create my own Sunshine.
- TheFabZilla: Hourglass had TheFabZilla at hello. See her rave-iew on Ambient Lighting Powder (Dim Light).
- Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup artist: Using Foiling Technique for High Fashion Photoshoots.
- Makeup Demon: 80s-90s Rock Divas makeup ideas!
- The Convenient Beauty: Glow obsession continues with Tom Ford Illuminating Primer yet not so much for a primer.
- Love At First Site!: A review of Estée Lauder’s Pure Colour Illuminating Powder Gelée Blush in Tease.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel plays with Le Métier de Beaute’s new fashion eye palette for Spring 2013. Check out what she thinks!
- Baking Beauty: Demeter’s Cake Batter Perfume Review and $50 FragranceNet GIVEAWAY!
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Miss L did a manicure with nail studs.
- The Passenger Element: I hit pan on favorite products.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Fan brush art with China Glaze’s new Passion for Petals.
- Betzy’s Makeup And Beauty Blog: City Color Cosmetics and Promo Code for my readers!
- Beauty with a Twist: And the animal theme continues with some feather nail art!
- Polarbelle: Pretty in Purple is the Giorgio Armani Parma Eyes To Kill eyeshadow palette.
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments