Beauty Reads This Week!
- Ishah x Beauty: Ishah tests out the new Flower Cosmetics Kiss Stick High Shine Lip Color in Nude Narcissus. Is it the beautiful creamy nude she hoped for?
- datyorkLOVES: HTF Max MakeUp Cherimoya Devil’s Kiss NVC001 Nail Polish Swatch and Review!
- TheFabZilla: Are these Wet n Wild Fergie eyeshadows worth all the hype? TheFabZilla spills the deets!
- Polarbelle: Does the idea of washing your beaded nail art down the sink make you sad? Polarbelle shows you how to make a resuable beaded nail sticker!
- Lacquer Buzz: Mihaela tries nail studs for the first time and loves them!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are hopelessly tempted by taupe eyeshadows- then check out these Taupelicious Treats!
- Mama Fashionista: See how Julep is helping Quinn achieve one of her beauty resolutions!
- Pinked Polish: Tiger Stripes featuring an AWESOME polish, ORANGE you glad you aren’t a TIGER!!!!
- Never Gonna Give You Up: Kara hosts a nail polish Giveaway. 10 prizes up for grabs!
- Harajuku Girl FL Beauty: Curious about high end Asian Skincare products? A new site, Peach and Lily will help you sort it out.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Get out the door fast with this 1 minute makeup look!
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel shares her top five favorite lipsticks of the moment!
- The Convenient Beauty: Starter kit ideas for makeup beginner.
- Skin, Bones, and Nails: Awesome spring colored skittle nails with freehand art.
- Cult of Taupe: Get ready to dazzle with four gorgeous gold shadows from BFTE.
- Love At First Site!: Best 12 of 2012… No1. Clarisonic Mia. A review.
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Miss L did another sweet & cute manicure.
- Midnight Manicures: GlossyBox made a touchdown this month with “The Man Repeller” box. See the products that Jeanie is cheering about!
- Très Beau Glamour: Looking for a bold and highly pigmented blush palette? Coastal Scents has come out with a NEW blush palette that is perfect for Valentine’s Day and much more!
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: What is a girls’ best friend? In this case bling!
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments