What’s New This Week
- Pinked Polish: What I have learned this year in the wonderful world of Nail Blogging.
- Love At First Site!: Face Of The Day, New Year’s Eve! Happy New Year!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog’s Beauty Resolutions to Consider for 2013.
- Adore A Polish: Check out an in depth review on the Sally Hanson Insta Gel Strips.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle wants you to consider the Anastasia Beverly Hills Kisses On My List lipgloss set while you still can!
- datyorkLOVES: Find out what the Top 10 Post of 2012 are for datyorkLOVES!
- Beauty by Arielle: ARIELLE’S TOP PRODUCTS OF 2012.
- TheFabZilla: Happy New Year! New Hair, New Resolutions? Check out TheFabZilla blog for deets.
- Cosmetics Aficionado: A new drugstore gel liner from L.A. Girl is on the beauty scene, but is it worth it?
- Never Gonna Give You Up: Kara showcases a nail polish favorite.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s New Year´s Eve nails.
- Lacquer Buzz: Mihaela chose her favorite nail polishes of last year. Wanna see what made it on the list?
- Makeup Demon: Makeup Demons Top 5 posts of Year 2012!
- Ishah x Beauty: Gold Eyes, Oxblood Lips. My New Year’s Day Look.
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Here’s Liesl’s personal Best Of 2012 list, Agree? Disagree? Check it out here.
- The Fabulous Mind of a Wacky Mama Bear: Ever wish your beauty subscription box gave full sizes? Then check out Starlooks, this is what I thought of my December 2012 Starbox.
- Mama Fashionista: Though she’s no expert, Mama Fashionista loves the results of her first leopard mani! How do you think she did?
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty reviews the new Laura Mercier Free Spirit Palette.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel reviews products from the new NARSskin line and finds she’s impressed.
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor reviews her top beauty products of 2012!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog invites you to get ready with her!
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Come on…you can think of something better for the alphabet challenge than “Q” for Queen. No? Then, All Hail The Queen!
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments