What’s Up This Week?
- Makeup Demon: Makeup idea for Christmas, New Year or other party. Let’s sparkle!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: The Zoya Lovely collection is full of fun, airy pastels! See Destany’s swatches.
- Pinked Polish: A Mani featuring polishes from two of my fave Indie polish makers!!!! And It’s Pink :)
- Amber Did It!: Amber flies high with Philadelphia Eagles nails in her NFL Nail Art Series.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a fabulous new eye cream? Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog loves vbeauté Eye Never Nourishing Eye Crème because it does EVERYTHING a great eye cream should do!
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Quick and Easy Tips for Holiday Makeup.
- Ishah x Beauty: Check out this gorgeous Pop Art inspired nail art tutorial.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel once again indulges in her new obsession with Lush.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shows her two looks from Christmas Eve & Christmas Day!
- Lacquer Buzz: Christmas might be over, but it’s not too late to take a look at this cute Santa and Elves mani!
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Miss L created golden Christmas manicure.
- Beauty Info Zone: There’s so much to love from Lush, everything is so cute including the names. Check out Mr. Punch soap to see why you need it.
- Vicerimus: Just spotted a lizard! If you are a bit tired of blogs busy with Christmas nails (which are all awesome!) and want something else for a change, take a look at this reptile-inspired manicure (it’s not an OPI Just Spotted A Lizard swatch post, though :P).
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: West End Wonderland Part 2! Last week Liesl showed off the lippy. This week it’s Butter London’s gorgeous polish.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Pink gold on my fingernails? When I’m dressing up why not?
- Mama Fashionista: It’s time for MAC Matters! See what Quinn picked as the 2nd item from MAC to build her “core collection!”
- Betzy’s Makeup: My go to makeup look for running errands on weekends.
- SoFlaJo: AutoNation shares Christmas at Broward Nursing Home.
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty Rounds Up The Best New Year’s Eve Manicures.
- The Beauty Delicacy: Ego-Friendly nails with Sation nail lacquer. A multi-glitter must have for every polish collection!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction shared her review on Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow and Hair Powder.
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments