Beauty Blogazons Weekly Roundup
- Très Beau Glamour: Weekly exfoliation is a must to help remove the dead skin on your body; especially for these upcoming winter months. Nay has recently come across an amazing affordable vanilla scented body scrub. The scrub is made by Avon and comes in three amazing scents. Read on for the review, info and pictures.
- Adore-a-polish: Ever wanted a dupe for Julep Maria? Well, I found one! Check out a comparison of Julep Maria and Butter London Fairy Lights.
- Blush and Beakers: Let’s talk about honey, honey. Cosmetics Aficionado: False lashes have you frustrated?
- Cosmetics Aficionado shows you the perfect tool for perfect application every time.
- Mama Fashionista: Looking for a (mostly) natural lotion to keep the dry at bay as the season changes? Maybe Burt’s Bees has just what you’re searching for!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you are looking for the perfect facial scrub, then Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog thinks you should look no further than Reviva Labs Microdermabrasion Pomegranate Scrub– it’s really that good!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog brightens up her complexion with Besame Cosmetics.
- Shades Of Beauty, Inc.: Coterie & butter LONDON Collaboration…Swatches
- Amber Did It!: Amber is in week three of her NFL Nail Art Series with the St. Louis Rams Nail Art
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla reveals the truth on lip plumping products.Plus she tried one that doesn’t sting!
- MakeUpMom123: Halloween Spooktacular Giveaway!
- Beauty Thesis: Sharing some first impressions and swatches of the Master Class palette by Smashbox.
- Beauty Product Review: How many lip products do you have? Come check out my collection so far!
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle discovers a happy color by combining Cult Nails topcoats from The Deceptive Collection.
- Love At First Site!: The Nectalys found its way into my cosmetics as a sample – gift with some purchases I made at Avene’s counter and thought to try it as I was looking for a new serum. Well as you can gather, I tried it, I loved it and once the sample finished I bought a normal size and that was the sequence of events that followed that first thought! ;)
- Lacquer Buzz: Half moon manicures are in this season. Lacquer Buzz does half moons with a twist!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: One of the new tombstone polishes from WetnWild Fantasy Makers is featured on Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom
- Passion for Polish: shows you a colorful Hard Candy cloud manicure!
- The Convenient Beauty: A Summer-farewell look with Dior Rosy Tan and Chanel Glossimer Pink Teaser
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: We are all polka-dots WITH A BOW ON TOP at Lisa’s Nail Obsession!
- Spontaneous Chick: Spontaneous Chick posted an emerginC review about a cleanser that made her feel like she walked out of a spa every single time she used it.
- The Science Of Chic: Check out Carly’s review of the new Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara. Will this new pretty kitty be the purrrrfect mascara or will it get the kitty cone of shame?
- Trouble-Maker On Heels: Trouble-Maker On Heels is challenging autumn colours in makeup challenge
- Jamegackie: Check out the entries for week two of the Nails Before Halloween Challenge! The
- Beauty Think Tank: Every so often, The Beauty Think Tank showcases some highlights of her personal collection, this time it’s the shimmery goodness of MAC Mineralized Skinfinishes!
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win a bottle of Argania 1640 Argan Oil from Lipgloss Break!
- Peace Love and Glitter: 100% all natural moisturizer that can be used on your hair, skin, and lips. And it’s under $15? Say what?
- Karinea0a: Saran wrap nails for fall
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments