Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Roundup
- BlushingNoir celebrates July by giving away a Melie Bianco handbag and a Le Metier de Beaute blush!
- Making Up the Midwest shows you Jemma Kidd’s On Location Palette and the interview look she created with it!
- TheFabzilla shares her grandma’s morbid but true beauty advice “Never go to sleep fugly! “. Find out why she won’t be caught dead with bacon undies and effing ugly!
- Midnight Manicures shares with you the hottest new Independent polish company – Sea Lore and it’s first release, Triton’s Daughters Collection.
- Kiehls has a great new collection of Aromatic Blends that take you around the world, in fragrance. Bath and Body products to die for! The Advice Sisters take you on a guided tour!
- Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom is loving the new Zoya Gloss collection!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has once again found brush nirvana- this time with the Rouge Bunny Rouge Blusher Brush 002- because it really is that great!
- Want to supercharge your anti-aging regimen? Check out the review of Paula’s Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum over at BeautyTidbits.
- On the lookout for the best argan oil hair products out there, Spontaneous Chick posted a Macadamia oil review.
- Love to drool over holos? Cosmetics Aficionado reviews Jade Energy. Get your bib ready.
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog is having a GIVEAWAY! 3 lucky readers will win a Smashbox Softbox Palette!
- From Dior’s Summer Mix Collection, Polarbelle picks a brightly colored Ulta-Gloss Glow Lipgloss to show you.
- So far she’s flashed her boobs, bared her bottom and aggravated the French far right, it can only mean Madonna is on tour and she’s coming to Edinburgh. In her honour, Scottish Beauty Blog asks MAC’s senior makeup artist, the lovely Lesley Keane, to explain how to recreate four of Madonna’s iconic looks. Everyone ready? VOGUE.
- Can a matte lipstick look radiant? Perilously Pale shows us that Yves Saint Laurent proves they can with their new Rouge Pur Couture The Mats for Fall 2012.
- HelloDollface takes a look at the newest and best from L’Oreal Paris. Afforadable beauty just got better.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist, shares what came in July’s Sample Society box. The biggest success from this is figuring out MY way to use the Vincent Longo lip duo lip pencil, it was such a mystery!
- Beauty Info Zone loves two things lately – hair without frizz and something for free. Find out about both of those by reading about Simply Smooth Xtend Magic Potion. Yes, we said free!
- The Beauty Professor talks about her latest lip discovery–La Prairie Cellular Luxe Lip Enhancer–it is time for this product to recieve some well-deserved attention!
- Is Guerlain by Emilio Pucci Terracotta Khol Kajal as good as it looks? Check out The Stepford Witch’s review and swatches to find out!
- polish insomniac gives you the dish on the “new” GOSH Holographic!
- Pammy Blogs Beauty channels her inner “Palette Princess” as she embarks upon a new Palette Review Series with her review of Jemma Kidd’s Backstage Palette.
- Phyrra wants you to show some skin with Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup. Which shade is your match?
- Mama Fashionista has started a new series: Mama’s Mani Madness (the title is a work in progress :) ). This installment features some shades from Avon’s nailwear pro+ collection. What brand should she feature next?
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful is hosting a Become Giveaway! Enter to win aBecome Beauty Tinted Mineral Foundationquick!
- Mai continues with her Sugarpill obsession by featuring another look using the Heartbreaker palette!
- Christina from Curls N Pearls shares a sneak peek of OPI’s fall collection, and asks if the OPI Germany Collection be your favorite fall 2012 accessory?
- Amber from Amber Did It takes a nail art request for Avengers Nails.
- Lit from Within celebrates Cult Nails all week long! Come see swatches and nail art from the current and past collections.
- Sheila from Painted Ladies was incredibly amazed by Milani’s Marbelized Baked Eyeshadows …click over to find out why!
- Miss L from Beauty by Miss L swatched and reviewed MUA Going for Gold limited edition eyeshadow palette created to celebrate London 2012 Olympics.
- Its that time again. Check out what Geniabeme got in her Little Black Bag for July!
- BeautyJudy gives you the 4-1-1 on following for news out of CosmoProf this weekend/early next week, and shares with you her very overpacked travel makeup bag!
- The Lacquered Lady shows off her favorite polish from the China Glaze On Safari collection!
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments