Beauty Blog Coalition
- Clarisonic has just released a new Acne Cleansing Set. For more information, and a chance to win your own, head over to Blushing Basics.
- NARS re-launched their Eyeliner Stylo line with new colors and formula. The Stepford Witch reviews and swatches these for you!
- Retrodiva’s Beauty checks out Neutrogena’s new Shine Control primer, foundation, and powder. See if it really does keep the shine at bay.
- Cosmetically Challenged has chosen her favorites from the China Glaze Bohemian Collection. Did any of your faves’ make the cut?
- Alison of the Advice Sisters wants to tell you why she’s in love with Dimitri James (not actually the MAN, whom she’s never met, but definitely his SKINN Cosmetics). The Perfect Palette is your perfect travel companion.
- Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom thought she was losing her mind recently when she forgot the Deborah Lippmann True Blood nail polish she was wearing was scented…
- Emily Hudspeth is Bringing the Beauty to You! Getting great deals and having great hair are 2 things that most girls love. See these great L’Oreal products that Emily scored and how she liked them.
- Do you wear makeup to the gym? BeautyTidbits shares her opinion on troweling on cosmetics before a workout session.
- Connie from Mimi’s Mani’s shares the anti-aging benefits and her love for Dalton Cosmetics.
- Making Up the Midwest found the perfect yellow nail polish just in time for the transition to fall!
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful swatches the 4 new shades from the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo line for fall…which are must-haves?
- Discover an arsenal of beauty goodies that will keep your look bullet proof and that travel well! Mama Fashionista shares her tools for Beauty On The Go!
- Who doesn’t love a good beauty bargain? Christina from Curls N Pearls shares her latest makeup counter savings discovery.
- Grab the men in your house! LuminousLacquer’s fiance shares his thoughts on August’s BirchBox Man!
- TheFabZilla discovers an eye makeup remover that’s natural, paraben-free and cruelty- free from an organic food store. Find out if it’s a yay or nay.
- The Beauty Professor took the recently-released Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation on vacation…read all about her pleasant surprise!
- Glitter.Gloss.Garbage is giving away two Eclos Anti-aging skincare sets!
- BeautyJudy swatches and reviews the summer collection of a new, fashion-based nail polish brand, LVX.
- Rie from Nails and Noms would like to introduce you to Takko Lacquer, a new indie polish brand that has a gorgeous range of shimmer, jelly, and duochrome polishes!
- Lipgloss Break and Alberto VO5 are giving away a huge hair care prize package. Enter to win!
- Make Up For Ever hits the spot with their lasting lip colors, Aqua Rouge. Beauty Info Zone has two of the these beauties to share with you.
- Blushing Noir swatches the new Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge to prove that a hot red lip CAN last all day!
- Scottish Beauty Blog caught up with amazing Ana Cruzalegui and her team backstage at this year’s Edinburgh International Fashion Festival and what a makeup extravaganza it was!
- Fall calls for dark, rich hues! See how Phyrra used Manic Panic Voodoo Blue & Purple Haze to change her hair for Fall.
- Ro’s Raving about Fevour Cosmetics, a new mineral cruelty free cosmetics line.
- Lola from Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has found THE Holy Grail face oil- Sponge Ladi Avokanto is heavenly, Cruelty-Free, and a healthy must-have miracle worker in a bottle!
- Oh So Lacquered tries her first Sephora by OPI polish and is completely obsessed with this turquoise glitterfest!
- Sheila from Painted Ladies takes you on a tour of the mascaras featured on the blog recently. Which mascara is the best?
- Is your hair dry and unruly? Then the new Smooth Lock line from Redken might just be for you. Pammy Blogs Beauty tames her long, dry, highlighted locks with this great new line!
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog swoons over the holo sparkles in an Island Girl nail polish.
- Starting blogging but don’t know what you should do? Cosmetics Aficionado shows you 5 blogging changes you can make today.
- Ashley from Peek & Ponder shares a frosty purple eye makeup look and shows each step it took to create it.
- Have you tried Pomegranate nail lacquer yet? Nidia at Lit from Within does her interpretation of the ‘claw’ nail art with Blue Screen of Death and Cyberspace.
- Miss L from Beauty by Miss L reviewed Institut Arnaud Youthful Radiance Day Cream SPF5 that is for women in the age of 25-35 who wish to fight against the first signs of ageing.
- Polarbelle finds a vacation in a palette with the NYX Be Free Palette; nearly everything you need in one box.
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments