Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Roundup
- Enter Mai’s first Birthday Giveaway to win the Limited Edition Sugarpill Cosmetics @#$%! Eyeshadow.
- It doesn’t matter old you are, Hello Kitty is for the young at heart.”Kitty’s” created a fragrance, and it arrives in truly cute kitty fashion. The Advice Sisters gives you the scoop on this adorable (and wearable) fragrance.
- Retrodiva’s Beauty has decided on her look for the fall – and it’s very unusual for her. It’s all neutrals with a retro twist. Check out Anastasia of Beverly Hills’ She Wears It Well palette and all the looks Retrodiva was able to re-create.
- If you love high quality multitasking products that are gorgeous and a joy to use- then behold Le Métier de Beauté’s Créme Fresh Tint for Lip and Cheek in Poppy & Mystique! Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog LOVES these!
- This week on Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist’s blog, its been all about nails. We are wrapping up the week with a give away from Julep, the nail polish sample box. Enter to win a sample box from Julep!
- Need summer hairstyle ideas? TheFabZilla shows you this quick and fun hairstyle called “The Spiral“.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom spotlights some of the gorgeous polishes from various Layla Cosmetics collections.
- Phyrra is giving away a $100 Too Faced Gift Card!
- Midnight Manicures brings you a dazzling baby girl nail art manicure using It’s So Easy Nail Art products.
- Can’t get enough of neutral palettes? Check out the new Anastasia Beverly Hills She Wears It Well eyeshadow palette over at BeautyTidbits.
- The Nail Network shares swatches of the stunning new OPI DS shades for fall, Luxuious and Indulgence!
- Wait until you hear about the new nail polish brand, LACC, La Couleur Couture, that Polarbelle found at Cosmoprof 2012!!
- NYX Cosmetics has introduced a new approach to eyeliner – ergonomics! Check out BeautyJudy’s review and swatches of The Curve Liner.
- Ashley from Peek & Ponder shares her review of the She Wears It Well eye shadow palette by Anastasia.
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog has fallen in love with another taupe, NARS Lhasa!
- Oh So Lacquered falls head over heels for Orly Preamp.
- Connie from Mimi’s Mani’s shares some eyeshadows with anti-aging ingredients for her aging eyes!
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful is ready for fall nail colors! Here is Zoya’s Diva Collection. I promise you’ll want AT LEAST one!
- Beauty Info Zone has two giveaways this week. Come see what goodies you can win.
- REVIEW: Salon Grafix Conditioning Cleanser. Shades Of Beauty, Inc blog asks, do I need to spend the money on WEN by Chez Dean?
- Sheila from Painted Ladies shares three simple steps to smooth, callus-free feet in the latest Breaking Down Beauty.
- Check out Miss L´s from Beauty by Miss L eye makeup look done using only blue from MAC Dynamic Duo 2 and Blackout from Urban Decay Naked 2 palette.
- Making Up the Midwest gets a little messy with her spilled paint nail tutorial!
- Summer may be drawing to a close, but beauty trends are still heating up. Check out The Lacquered Lady’smust-have summer beauty products.
- Short nails can be cute nails! Check out this easy dotting tool manicure at Cosmetics Aficionado.
- Sarah from Scottish Beauty Blog finds out how to get flawless makeup with Laura Mercier’s national makeup artist, Chris Howells.
- BB Cream is a huge beauty trend these days, and Christina from Curls N Pearls decided to give the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream a try. Was she sold on it? Check out the review here!
- Pammy Blogs Beauty is Too Faced’s “Beauty Blogger of the Month” (Level 3) for August 2012! Come check out the announcement post and a $25.00 Too Faced Gift Card Giveaway!!!
- Head to Spontaneous Chick to find out why she loves Cristophe hair products and findout if they’re right for you.
- Get golden eyes this Summer!
- Don’t let becoming a sweaty mess keep you from getting your workout done! Mama Fashionista shares some beauty essentials that will help you keep it together!
- Need a lift? Check out GG Gatsby’s Over-the-top Root Lift Spray!
- Are you an AVEENO Active Natural? Hello Dollface wants you to learn more about it and enter to win some cool gardening tools!
- Olympians aren’t the only ones sporting gold right now. Check out Blushing Basics for tips on what golds are available for you.
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2013 continues to steam up the beauty scenes with innovative hairstyles and thanks to TRESemme’s Matthew Curtis, from the UK — Elite Socialistas grants you access to these sexy hair trends — haute off the runway!
- Brooke from BlushingNoir dives into the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and surfaces with an exclusive Chanel Quad! See how to apply a neutral, smoky eye with Rives!
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments