Beauty Blog Coalition Weekly Roundup
- KillerLipGloss shares her love for Inglot Gel Eye Liners.
- Ready for some stunning nail polish? The Lacquered Lady showcases her pick from the limited edition China Glaze New Bohemian collection.
- Retrodiva shares her favorite look from Miami Swim Week featuring pops of neon on both face and hair from Make Up For Ever over at Retrodiva’s Beauty.
- Have you seen Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush new look? TheFabZilla shares her impressions on the newly-repackaged eyeshadow and glossy tint lip sheen.
- Lola from Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has discovered that Le Métier de Beauté’s Color Core Moisture Stain Lipstick in Palm Springs gives the perfect pink pout for the lazy days of summer!
- After a tumultuous past with mineral makeup, The Beauty Professor tries Youngblood Natural Mineral Loose Foundation…will her hopes be dashed?
- Beauty Info Zone is going for the gold this week and hopes to win with this Dior nail polish.
- Spontaneous chick has been a fan of Suki skincare for a while now. Check out the reviews to find out why.
- Polarbelle reveals things to come from China Glaze that she spied in their booth at the Cosmoprof NA show.
- Do you crave new beauty products but your budget leaves little for luxury? Alison of The Advice Sisters has a huge review of beauty booty that you can find easily, and that won’t cost a fortune, but will make you look and feel great!
- Cosmetically Challenged thinks she needs to see other Lip Pencils. NYX Slim Lip Pencils that is!
- NARS Storm Bird Nail Polish is a must-have for Fall. Check out The Stepford Witch’s review & swatches!
- Phyrra is pretty as a bird with her ‘Sugarpill Eclectus Parrot tutorial‘.
- Sarah Tolan from Scottish Beauty Blog road-tests the latest Dark Self Tan range from St Tropez, perfect for bringing the summer sun to you the safe way, by faking it.
- All You Magazine has released their “Best Beauty Buys” Winners! Pammy Blogs Beauty is reviewing some items and giving away an assortment of winning products! Come check it out!
- Making Up the Midwest sees just how naked she can get with a review, swatches, and tutorial using the NYX Butt ‘naked’ Eyes Palette.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist has some great hair styling tutorials on the blog and the YouTube channel. Emily will show you what this Sock Bun rage is all about and how to DIY. As a bonus, Emily includes links to videos on how to style your hair with a curling iron or hot rollers.
- Sheila from Painted Ladies finds out that good things come in little packages – like Jordana’s Color Tint Blush Sticks.
- Geniabeme accepts the Cult Nails Challenge! Take a look at her mani and FOTD inspired by some beautiful colors from Cult Nails!
- Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows us the new Anastasia Beverly Hills She Wears It Well palette!
- Do you want a bright and flirty look for summer that is fit for a forest fairy? Nancy will show you how to use Sugarpill and Unbound Eden Cosmetics to get a pink, purple, and yellow eye with soft purple lips!
- This week, Christina from Curls N Pearls test drove the New Matrix Biolage ExquisiteOil Replenishing Treatment. Check out her review to see if ExquisiteOil lives up to this hairdresser’s expectations.
- I love L’Oreal Paris and so does Giuliana Rancic. Hello Dollface is giving away some products so you can love L’Oreal Paris too!
- NYC’s Island Escape palette has colors reminiscent of the tropics, but does it deliver? Find out at Cosmetics Aficionado.
- Happy Birthday Julep Maven Program! Check out what Jeanie received in her August Maven Box and details on how you can become a Julep Maven.
- Stephanie Louise- All Things Beautiful reviews & hosts a giveaway for a new type of subscription box (similar to Birchbox & Glossybox) that revolves around gourmet foods! Plus, enter to win!
- Miss L from Beauty by Miss L shows this week her cool mani inspired by laserlights.
- Mina Slater of Fabulous Awesomeness shares her review & swatches from the August 2012 Julep Maven It Girl box full of chrome and metallic nail polish!
- Nidia paints three different flower mani on Lit From Within. Find out why they’re one of her favorites to create – and why you should try them, too!
- Media Maven absolutely loves the Smashbox Shades of Fame Palette. Check out her chic review and 3 complimentary “get-the-look” tutorials.
- In the quest for perfect skin, Mama Fashionista is testing AHA Brazilian Peel Clear. Find out the details of this revolutionary skin clearing system!
- BeautyJudy got the Cosmoprof North America scoop on what’s coming this fall (Halloween and Breast Cancer Awareness) and Holiday from OPI!
- Need a good new polish for conservative everyday…with a little extra oomph!
- Check out MixedMama’s three color water marble with a link to her step by step tutorial.
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments