My August Birchbox arrived on Saturday, and I am pleasantly surprised with this one. I love just about everything in it. This is one of those rare boxes where I will be trying everything in it. This month’s box has a back to school/beauty school theme, which I guess is kind of cute but I imagine very few of their subscribers are going to school. Here is what my box contained, and my thoughts on each item:
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Fragrance – In the vial I think this smells nice, so I will wear it out a few times to decide how I feel about it on me. Not crazy about getting fragrances usually, but this one doesn’t turn me off so we shall see if I still like it on my skin. Sometimes the scent changes on me when worn, so the final verdict is still out.
- Miss Jessie’s Original Curly Meringue – So much YAY! for this one! For once a hair product I am willing to try. I have naturally curly hair, and am very particular about what I use on it. This falls into the category of things I would try.
- Miss Jessie’s Original Creme de la Creme Conditioner – Another YAY! product. Again, one of those products that seem like it might actually work with my hair.
- Sabon Foot Cream – I hadn’t heard of this before seeing it in my Birchbox. I am always willing to try foot creams. No concern over smells because I don’t sniff my feet, no concern about breakouts since your feet don’t do that, and the worst that can happen is it just doesn’t moisturize enough. This is a very safe product for me to try.
- Talika Lipocils – OOOOhhhh!!! SO want to try this. I have short, straight lashes naturally. I was using Rapidlash, but I think the formula has changed or something because it no longer works for me. I had been thinking about investing in Lilash, but I will try this first since I already have it.
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor – This razor comes with a $4.00 off coupon, which is pretty cool. It has 5 blades, which seems a bit much? Wow. I believe this was an extra, as it wasn’t listed on the card with the box contents.
What is in your Birchbox this month? Get anything cool that I didn’t?
Birchbox* is a beauty subscription service that costs $10 per month.
*Referral link. I get beauty points good towards items in their online shop when you sign up through my link.
You Might Also Like:
Powered by Facebook Comments