Blue Smoky Eyes
I love aquas and deep blues for summer and for my brown eyes. I love how blues look with brown eyes. I live near water, so blue is a color that gives me a sense of calm and serenity too. I was looking through my eyeshadow singles ( I am trying my best to use up my stash and not buy new stuff) and spotted Urban Decay Adore. I decided to build a look around it, since it is so beautiful.
I didn’t want to go for my usual medium warm brown in the crease, and light ecru/gold in the inner corner. I decided to throw in a mint green, and I love how it looks. I should break out of my usual formula for smokey eyes more often, because I love this eye look. I think next time I might even mix in another shade, perhaps something that pops against the blue.
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Milani Shadow Eyez Pencil in Almond Cream to even out my skin tone
- Urban Decay Adore on the lid, and a touch on the bottom lash line
- Milani Sea Angel on the inner corner, the crease, and the teensiest bit on the lower lash line
- LORAC Ohh La Lace Palette black eyeshadow to smoke out the look, and on my lower lash line
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- MAC False Lashes Waterproof Mascara
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Dipbrow Pomade in Ebony
- Ardell Demi Lashes #120
Did you do a smoky eye look on your blog today that you would like to share? Simply insert the gallery code into your post and submit your link through the gallery above before the end of today! No old or sponsored posts please.